Monday, September 15, 2008

September Hostess Club




I had to change my September hostess club from Friday to yesterday (Sunday) because it was predicted that we would have rough weather due to Ike on Friday night. The irony is that the weather wasn't bad at all on Friday night but my power went out some during hostess club yesterday! We kept on stamping and looking at the catalog since it was daytime and we could see enough. Plus there was lots of good food here and that makes any power outage easier. Here are photos of our projects. I have written instructions for the purse gift card holder if anyone wants them. I still have a few spots left in this club. We meet once a month and members are required to place a $25 order, even if they can't make it to the gathering. The projects are free to club members and every member gets a turn being hostess and getting the hostess benefits!


No comments: