Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW!!!!

Cullen and his good friend from the neighborhood. We love him and would keep him if we could!


I cannot believe that it is snowing! No, we haven't moved... we're still in sub-tropical South Louisiana. The boys have really been wanting to see snow and we had thought about going on a vacation somewhere where there is snow. Now we don't have to! God just saved us thousands of dollars. He also probably saved us some frustration as well because after about an hour the boys were inside playing with Legos, having deemed the snow "too cold" (duh). Kevin has gone to work despite the winter warnings so we're just hanging out at home! It is amazing to look out of the window and see this.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE Lila's outfit! My kids didn't care about the cold. I cannot tell you how many loads of laundry SOMEONE will be doing tonight. (Not me. I have to go to work!)

cathy gaubert said...

hello, lila! what is it about teddy bear ears on a kid?! soooo cute! and this snow...oh my goodness. we were out shortly after 6:30 this morning. and wade went to work, too. what is it about work and...oh, nevermind. :)