Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishy Up High






"Fishy up High!" is what Lila said upon seeing her fish garlands I made for her decorations for her party. That is why I love doing parties for children; they notice and appreciate every little detail! She loved her party planning, was tolerant of the crowd of doting friends and family at the actual party, and enjoyed playing with her new toys when things quieted down. The cake was done by The Happy Baker in Prairieville. They did a great job making the cake exactly as I had asked them to make it. It was adorable! In addition, I loved her little bubble favors. I like to keep favors simple and this was perfect; who doesn't love bubbles? The bubbles were from Wal-Mart and the labels from an Estsy shop Simplesweetness (http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplysweetness?ref=seller_info). Simple Sweetness got the labels to me right away; I was so pleased with their fast service! Lila loved her fishy party.

No comments: