Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crawfish Tortellini Recipe

This is from my friend and neighbor Deb. I personally think this is a quick and easy way to impress. Because it is pretty rich I don't think it needs very many side dishes either.

Ingredients:
  • Couple of spoonfuls of chopped garlic
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 1 lb of crawfish tails
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1 pack of cheese tortellini
  • 1 half pint of whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (just the kind in the container, not real shredded parmesan)
  • chopped green onion
Directions:
Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Pour in casserole dish.
Sautee onions and garlic in butter until onions are clear, add in tails. When tails are cooked add whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Stir around.
Pour over top of tortellini and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Mahmudul Hasan said...


looking great.can I taste it? I was just kidding.I would definitely try it tonight.
Tortellini recipes