Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pintrest

I fought Pintrest with as much strength as an addict trying to avoid their drug of choice. I fell innocently to Facebook and have drowned in its' waters. I said "WTH" and eventually got on Twitter, although I rarely tweet. I blog (duh).I text now too; little messages back and forth to friends (usually I even send it to the right person) when I should be cooking dinner or playing Hi-Ho Cherry O with Miss Lila. However, Pintrest is like giving a struggling drug addict a whole buffet of all of the drugs of their choice. Social interaction? Yes, please. Great ideas of things I will never have time to do and will simply make me feel like less of a super-woman? Absolutely. Sign me up. Ways to find out all of the books, movies, and articles that can help make me intellectually advanced? I'm all over that. The opportunity to act like I will do any of those things I am pinning? Why, yes, that's all me! Go ahead and perpetuate my super-mom act. Pintrest seems awesome and entertaining but just another way for me to busy myself doing things I really don't have time to do. Now if Pintrest would iron my shirts THAT would be worthwhile.

No comments: