Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Med School Here We Come


Carson wants to be a veterinarian when he grows up (he and Cullen already have an arrangement where Carson will treat all of Cullen's future snakes). Since Carson aced his Skeletal System test I am sure he will exceed in Vet School one day as well. I think he may have done better on it than I would have. I am very proud and a little ashamed that all I remember doing in first grade is reading and writing in "script" that I presented proudly to my teacher. It turned out it was really scribble scratch and she was unimpressed. I don't write too much better to this day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty impressed, too! One of the reasons I pulled my girls back out of public school some years ago was the total lack of science and history. Yes, they were in K, 1, and 2, but heck!