Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stampin' Up! Mini Regionals

Me and Linda Hansen, who is famous in Stampin' Up! World! She was one of the ladies in charge of the regional in Jackson.
After a fun afternoon of stamping we had worked up an appetite. A few of us met at Louise's (a hole in the wall south of Jackson) for dinner. L-R Top row: Laura and Erica, bottom row: Tracey, me, and Tanya.


Yesterday I drove to Jackson, Mississippi with several of my downline to attend the Stampin' Up! mini regionals there. About twenty two other members of my group (all the way down to level four downline) were also there. We had a great afternoon listening to some business tips from other demonstrators and the ladies who were there representing Stampin' Up! corporate offices. One of my level two downline, Melanie, presented how to use the new "Big Shot" and did a fantastic job. I also was asked to speak and to share some business boosting tips. It was very exciting to be chosen to talk to such a knowledgeable group of ladies! Most of all I had fun hanging out with other people who enjoy stamping and love Stampin' Up! as much as I do! It was the longest I had ever been away from Lila but Kevin did a great job and even went several places with all three kids. :)

No comments: