Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stamp-n-Scrap

I will soon be having my first Stamp-n-Scrap in a long time. Here are the details:

  • Friday, January 30 from 5:00-11:00 (OK to come later, of course!)
  • At my house
  • Cost: $14 (includes dinner and assorted refreshments).
  • There will be no planned projects; just bring your own things to work on even if no stamps or Stampin' Up! products are involved.
  • You will have full access to all of my non-consumable supplies, including all of my stamp sets and my Big Shot machine.

The theme will be Winter Fiesta... the meal will be taco soup and our snacks will be according to theme as well. However, speaking Spanish is not required since my conversation would be limited to the words "hello, goodbye, chicken, and salad". No alcohol will be provided but if you choose to bring something for yourself of course that is fine!

Please let me know if you'd like to join us! Friends are welcome too; just be sure to r.s.v.p. quickly as I have limited space. You can e-mail me at amybphillips@yahoo.com to register or to ask a question.

No comments: