Saturday, January 24, 2009

Throw Me a New Catalog, Mister!*

I am excited to announce that I have decided to have a new catalog party after all! I wasn't going to until I saw the catalog and knew people would be as excited about it as I am! I am having a Mardi Gras themed open house to introduce the awesome new Stampin' Up! catalog and also to show off our new Decor Elements line of products. Whether you are an experienced stamper or someone who just wants to find out more about Stampin' Up! this is the perfect chance! Here are the specifics:
  • Thursday, February 5, 2009
  • 3:00-8:00 p.m. (come and go as you please!)
  • Cost: nothing!
  • Project: make a Valentine's Day card for free
  • There will be multiple door prizes. The grand prize will be 20% off your entire order placed within two days of the open house. The grand prize winner will be determined by who gets the baby in the King Cake! Catalogs will be available for all hostess club members and those who pre-ordered them. I will also have a limited number of extra catalogs on hand for purchase for those who did not pre-order them.
  • Please r.s.v.p. as soon as you can so that I know how much food to prepare and how many projects I will need to get ready!
  • A note about children: teens and pre-teens are always welcome but I have a one project per family rule at my free events. If you have issues attending without your smaller children please let me know and we will see what we can work out!

*No new catalogs will actually be thrown; they will be handed gently to the recipient

No comments: