Sunday, July 19, 2009

Breakfast Re-do

I usually only cook breakfast once a weekend. It is my unwritten policy. However, this weekend I find myself cooking breakfast a second time. Basically my breakfast attempt yesterday was so bad that I needed a re-do. I wanted it to be filling for the boys' Karate testing so I made banana nut muffins, sausage, and fried eggs. It was supposed to be boiled eggs but the eggs I had boiled the day before were in the part of the refrigerator that freezes things. Frozen boiled eggs are a disgusting thought so I threw them away. Then I only had one patty of sausage left so I had to split it between the boys. Then my first attempt in my entire life to make fried eggs was rather laughable. I almost took a picture they looked so bad. I told Cullen "Just eat the good part?" and his response was a wary "Can you please show me which is the good part?" So I decided to make pancakes today, which I know I do well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Amy! That is so funny!