Thursday, July 16, 2009

For Teachers (and others too!)

Here are some stamps I use as gifts for teachers. They are shown as address stamps but I do different wording. You can also create a blank (______________) on a stamp; I checked with Stampin' Up! They won't print curse words or foul words so please don't ask me to make you a stamp that says "turn in your work you little _____". Especially if that little _____ may be my kid ;) If you look carefully or click on the photo you're interested in you can see the details, including the price and options for numbers of lines. Then contact me if you'd like to order. Our ink pads are great and are $5.95 each. I also included a beautiful music stamp as well as one of my all-time favorite stamp sets for my kids and their friends. This set is "All in the Family". It usually keeps them busy for at least an hour. I use it too but my kids really have fun making things for people with this set. All items are subject to tax and shipping and handling but I am giving my teacher friends free s/h right now if the combined orders are over $50.


For the large text-only stamps you have a one line or two line option. I often do personalized stamps that say something like:
"a note from
amy phillips"


















No comments: