Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Bowheads


If I could have a subtitle for this it would be "what is ugly on other kids is cute on mine". I have always hated headband bows on babies until I tried one on Lila. I still recognize that headband bows on babies who have no hair in the front are useless and a little silly. However, I think it looks kind of cute on her. I got them at a boutique in Gonzales and the proprietor kindly asked "do you know how to make bows?" I literally scoffed. Do I know how to make bows? Is the Pope Catholic? I mean I was in a sorority in the South in the early 1990's. If Lila also needs a party cup anytime soon I can tell her about my title of Party Cup Queen (while she wears a bow on her hairless head). Give me a few paint pens and a plastic cup and I can show you who the master is.

1 comment:

cathy gaubert said...

ha! i haven't been made a convert yet, but lila surely is adorable!!!
and i totally see you as having been one to rock the party cup. ;)