Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cullen is definitely my son


I have further proof (besides watching him exit me almost nine years ago) that Cullen is definitely my flesh and blood. You know how they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? Well our apple didn't fall far from the tree and once it fell it started making lists, much like yours truly.

The boys' friend Tyler had his birthday party last weekend and they missed it. Tyler was extra sweet and came over with goody bags for the boys anyway. The first thing Cullen did after opening his bag was group his candy, count each group, and write the results down on a sticky note.

Gum 12
Now and Laters 6
sweettarts 1
jawbreaker 3
suckers 2

I was impressed and dismayed. I am dismayed because now he has proof of how many candies he had, making it much harder for me to sneak a few out of the bag. So I will eat Carson's instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That made me laugh! Especially the part about "now you can't sneak" and eat his candy! Funny!