Friday, August 1, 2008

Convention Announcements

I couldn't attend the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City this year for obvious reasons. I have been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear the news and announcements that are a big part of convention. I was not disappointed; there have been several big announcements!

First of all, Stampin' Up! will have more products and colors in the Decor Elements line. They will be available to customers on October 1st but I will be able to pre-order some to show off before then. Decor Elements are good for walls but they are also good for gift ideas (plaques, etc.).

Secondly, we will have online ordering available later this year. You will be able to access my website and order directly through it. I am excited that this is finally happening!

Lastly, Stampin' Up! is partnering with Sizzix to offer the "Big Shot" die cutting machine. It will accommodate the regular Sizzix plates as well as some exclusive Stampin' Up! designs. I am thrilled that we will offer this product. It won't be cheap but it will be well worth it for die-hard scrapbookers as well as those of us who like the convenience of not having to run to the store every time we need something or when we need a lot of a particular pattern. It even cuts through multiple sheets of card stock for some designs!

That's all I have for now but I am sure I will have more soon.

No comments: