Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cafeteria Food

I don't have a picture to go with this post because if I did it would just be one of me stuffing my face. That is because today I ate lunch at school with Carson. I also ate there last week with Cullen. I don't know if cafeteria food has gotten better or I am just less picky but man, that was some good food! It also only costs $3.25. Now I do need to help every child around me open their graham crackers (they in turn help me stick my straw in my pouch of milk, which I cannot do right) and tie shoes on occasion too but otherwise it's an enjoyable dining experience! The boys seem to really like having me there and I have fun seeing them in their element and hearing what their classmates have to say. For instance, one boy sitting across from me told me how his dad got fired a few weeks ago. The good news is that he has a new job now. His mom has also been fired. The little girl who sat across from me wants to be a singing doctor (good luck with that one). Carson still wants to be a veterinarian. So I just sit there and eat my delicious food and listen to the kids. I just try not to look at them because many of them have yet to learn how to chew with their mouth closed. I highly recommend that everybody go eat lunch with their kids at school!

No comments: