Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Big Boy is NINE

Baby Cullen

It's so hard to believe but Cullen is nine today. His party isn't for a few weeks so today will be pretty low key but he did open his presents this morning and was thrilled with his new Wii game from Kevin and me and a Pokedex (book about Pokemon) from Carson. Nine years ago from this moment I was in Wal-Mart thinking I had three weeks until the baby would come and Kevin was in New Orleans at a meeting. I jokingly assured him as he left for New Orleans that I "won't have the baby today". Five hours later my water broke. Here are two pictures of Cullen; one of him at Lila's age being held by Kevin and one from this morning before school. He tried to talk me into letting him miss school today but I said no. I may give in one day when he gets older!

No comments: