Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Grade or Med School?

Carson has to study a drawing of the human skeleton tonight and be able to name the following parts: skull (easy), ribs and elbow (easy), mandible, clavicle, humerus, femur, patella, phalanges... what the heck!?! I didn't know we were prepping for med school three months into first grade. I guess I will need to send up a stethoscope tomorrow and will be on the lookout for a permission slip allowing him to operate in a learning hospital. As I type this Carson is laying on the floor playing with Lila (per my instructions) and I hear him saying in a singsong voice "Lila, your skull protects your brain" and "Lila, your ribs protect your heart". That's good because at this rate in the Ascension schools she'll be expected to know that when she enters kindergarten.

No comments: