Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mini Convention 2008

Santa Garland (project prepared by Margarita) using Big Shot and various punches.
Close-up of Santa garland
Crayon resist technique- this was one of my projects
Frankenstein card- courtesy of Margarita

Well I just got home from an event I have every year for my downline (the demonstrators under me). All levels are invited and we always have fun. This year a lot work was done by my dear friends and fellow demonstrators Margarita and Laura. Check out the photos of some of the projects we did! They did 6 projects and had lunch from Coastal Coffee Cafe (yum!) for $20! I always love getting together with my group and it helps remind me how much I love Stampin' Up! Kevin held things down on the homefront with the boys and the baby while I was stamping with the girls. Thanks, Kevin!

No comments: